• A sell-off in U.S. stocks that sent the S&P 500 Index to its lowest close in 14 months spread to Asia, suggesting investor worries about the outlook for growth that are at odds with the projected Federal Reserve interest-rate hike on Wednesday.
• Tata Steel and Thyssenkrupp AG’s European joint venture will be headed by the latter’s steel division chief Andreas Goss, who will also chair the management board.
• Tata Motors-Jaguar Land Rover hired Boston Consulting Group for $3.2 billion turnaround plan, the spokesperson of JLR worker’s representative body Unite Union said.
• Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company’s board approved closure of loss-making Indonesian arm from Dec.31.
• Jet Airways said that as per directions of State Bank of India, forensic audit of specific transactions of the company
for the period of April 2014 to March 2018 was already in progress and the aviation company is co-operating fully with auditors and providing them all the information.
• NMDC revised prices of lump ore at Rs 3,250 per ton and fines ore at Rs 2,860 per month with effect from Dec. 13.
Stocks In F&O Ban
Get The Latest Stock Updates, Equity Tips, Share Market Tips, Stock Market Tips, Intraday Tips @ Investelite Research