Here are stocks that are in the news today:

Yes Bank: Rattled by the resignation of three Board members, the Board meeting will now take place on December 13 to discuss among other things the appointment of chairman, chief executive and independent director.

Jet Airways: Company in talks with various investors amid reports of seeking Etihad support.

Huhtamaki PPL: The company received closure directions from Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB) for its manufacturing activities, within 72 hours and take all precautionary measures for safe closure, in relation to its Thane Plant. The company has filed a Writ Petition in the Bombay High Court on 21st November 2018, challenging and setting aside the closure direction.

GMR Infrastructure: Kakinada Gateway Port Limited (KGPL), a subsidiary of Kakinada SEZ (KSEZ), has signed the Concession Agreement with the Andhra Pradesh Government for development of athe green-field commercial port on design, build, finance, operate and transfer (DBFOT) basis in Kona Village, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.

GAIL India: Deoghar, Sheikhpura and Jamui districts will be included within the 50 Geographical Areas under the 10th bidding round of City Gas Distribution to be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on November 22. Company’s Jagadishpur — Haldia —- Bokaro — Dhamra pipeline project will serve as the feeder source for natural gas supply to the proposed city gas project at Deoghar, Sheikhpura and Jamui districts, in addition to maintaining supplies to various fertilizer and industrial units enroute.

Deepak Fertiliser and Petrochemicals Corporation: Income Tax Department completed its search & seizure operations at company’s premises.

Indoco Remedies: ICRA has reaffirmed rating at A+ for the long-term borrowing programme of the company. The outlook on the long-term rating is ‘Stable’. The short-term rating has been revised from A1+ to A1.

IL&FS Transportation: Interest due & payable on November 21 on NCD not paid due to insufficient funds.

Rasoi: Board of Directors considered an offer to delist the equity shares of the company. Rs 25,408 is the floor price per equity share for the delisting offer.

Redington India: Redington Gulf FZE, (Redington Gulf) a step-down subsidiary of the company, had acquired an additional 24.8 percent stake in Citrus Consulting Services FZ LLC (Citrus), its subsidiary company. With this acquisition, the total holding of Redington Gulf in Citrus had increased from 60 percent to 84.8 percent.

CG Power and Industrial Solutions: Company’s officials will be meeting Reliance MF, Sell-side analysts on November 22, and HDFC MF on November 23.

MIRC Electronics: Company’s officials will be meeting analysts/investors on November 22.

Dion Global Solutions: Annual General Meeting will be held on December 14.

Get The Latest Stock Updates, Equity Tips, Share Market Tips, Stock Market Tips, Intraday Tips  @ Investelite Research

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *